Sunday, March 13, 2005

Why are less nets working?

Too much has happened this past week, and I do not want to explain it all here. Here's the synopsis:

1) My older sister is sick (of being sick), and is going to spend a few days here,
2) My father and I installed a new kitchen faucet (which was a lot more work than it sounds),
3) I have managed (with tons of help from Tony, Allen, and the good people at Linksys) to set up a wireless network in my home, and
4) One of my co-workers has not shown up for the past two weeks, and he only called in sick once.

As one can imagine, these four things have caused an inordinate amount of stress, pressure, and anger. The wireless network also cost me quite a bit of money. Things have eased up a bit, now that the faucet is installed and the wireless network is (for the most part) working. But my co-worker is still gone, and my sister is still sick. I guess I'm batting 500. My frame arrived for my diploma as well, so now I seem more like a graduate. I'm still behind in my GRE prep course, but I should be able to catch up rather quickly, since now my brother and I can be online at the same time. So that was a week in the life of Omer. Now I must clean (and possibly rearrange) my room so that my sister can recuperate in hospital-like conditions.