Sunday, April 17, 2005

Coming Up Roses

I have no excuse for not posting: it's not that I've been busy. I do not have to go to any more GRE classes, though I still have to finish homework and take a bunch of practice tests. I'm steadily doing worse on those practice tests. I'm deteriorating.

I finished reading Orwell, but I have not yet come up with a post encapsulating what I've learned from his essays. I have begun writing short stories again, and I am currently working on a project (it's about a page long so far) and I have an idea for another one, but it hinges on me having read Wittgenstein's Poker. I bought the book. I also bought Elliott Smith's self titled album. I have been playing a lot of Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, and generally wasting as much time as I can.

If I can ever extricate myself from this lassitudinous web, I'll post something soon. Maybe my magnum opus on Orwell, maybe some excerpt from the short story I'm working on, or maybe more excuses. Either way, don't expect much: I'm deteriorating.