Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Your Space.

So lately I have been neglecting this blog because of my Myspace. The thing is addicting, pointless (much like this blog, but to a stronger degree). I basically am posting to let the world know that a book review of Tremor of Intent should be coming soon: I am nearly done with the book. I might also post my Personal Statement as graduate school application deadlines are coming up, fast. I might also post a story that I am supposed to be working on, the deadline for that is December 31, 2005 at 11:59 p.m. This year (and my life) is almost over. And, while on the topic of what I might post, I might post pictures that my sister took while she was India (if there are any good ones). Bug me in the comments section if you particularly want to see something.
So many goals. Higher, higher, low.