Sunday, August 21, 2005

Pot-Pour-ee

I've started reading The Intuitionist because I needed a book to read, and another Burgess book might have been over-kill. Sometimes one needs to torture oneself. I thought of posting quotes to prove why I do not like the book, but I'll gather it together later when I've read more and have a better understanding of the book. See? I'm open-minded (whatever that means).
I've just finished watching Napoleon Dynamite, which is a very interesting movie. Devoid of drama, it takes a rather typical high school movie (albeit with very interesting characters) and makes it original. I don't think I've seen a movie quite like it. In a way, it was kind of like an episode of Seinfeld, except in high school, and with more bizarre characters (believe it or not). A definite must see, even if it's out of curiousity.
I also saw The 40 Year Old Virgin, but that's not really worth a comment.
And this guy was about how old I am. Death can come at any time (in case you weren't aware of that before).
I haven't done any real editing to my story yet, but it will eventually be posted on Ochius! So if you want to read it in its entirety and don't feel like searching through blog posts, then head there soon and it will be up. I just don't know how soon.
And that's all I really feel like posting.